I just got $82 added to my Amazon account, because I went through our old video games and traded them in through Amazon. Amazon has a video game trade in, that will allow you to turn in your old games and in return get Amazon gift certificates. It’s super easy and doesn’t cost you anything!!
Here is what you need to do:
- Go through your video games and decide which ones you can part with.
- Head on over to Amazon video game trade in and see how much your titles are worth.
- Select the titles you would like to send in.
- Print the FREE shipping label.
- Box them up and mail them out.
- Wait for an email telling you your games have been received and your credit is in your account.
- Enjoy your Amazon credit!! (that’s the fun part!)
Some things you need to know:
- In most cases you will need all items that came with the game (manuals, etc)
- They pay pretty well! I received $18.75 for a game that was fairly old, and I know I paid only $25 for it.
- The whole process too just under 2 weeks for me