According to comments on Dollar Tree’s Facebook page, they will be accepting coupons at most locations on August 26th. Can I get a Woot Woot?!! Since everything sells for only $1, this should make for some FREE and cheap items.
Here are some details:
- They will only accept 2 internet coupons per transaction
- They do not take BOGO free coupons
- They do not take any FREE coupons or coupons that require associates to write in the amount of purchase
- They will not take retailer specific coupons
- Coupons must be presented at time of purchase.
- Coupons can’t be redeemed for more than the value of the product.
- Signage should appear in the stores starting this week
A big huge thanks to Marci for the heads up!