This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
The Cricut Explore Air is my favorite crafting tool and I have been putting it to good use making decor, gifts, shirts and more. If you have been looking to get a Cricut machine now is a great time to buy. For the month of March you can get 10% off + FREE Shipping when you use the code LOVECRICUT at checkout (excludes Cricut Air 2 & Cricut Access). This special code is valid through 3/31/17..
All of these machines DO NOT require cartridges!! You can upload your own images, find free images on the internet, buy single images from Cricut or sign up for Cricut Access which allows you access to over 30,000 images for a small monthly fee.
I’m sharing my favorite deal first! This is my personal recommendation because it gives you a ton of stuff to start crafting right away! You will love the wireless feature and the fact that it can cut and write at the same time. This machine has special clearance pricing, so it’s a super deal!
Cricut Explore Air™ Machine + EVERYTHING Starter Set $269.99 (reg $545.77)
Save 10% with code LOVECRICUT (-$27.00)
Final Price = $242.99 + FREE shipping
• Cricut Vinyl Transfer Tape 12×48
• Cricut Replacement Blade x2
• Cricut Basic Trimmer
• Cricut Vellum Metallic Sampler 12×12
• Cricut Printable Iron On Light, 4 sheets
• Cricut Window Cling 12×48 Black
• Cricut Printable Iron On Dark, 4 sheets
• Cricut Printable Sticker Paper, 8.5×12
• Cricut Faux Leather, Wood Grain Sampler 12×12
• Cricut Poster Board Metallic, 6 sheets
• Cricut Premium Outdoor Vinyl, Light Blue 12×48
• Cricut Dry Erase Vinyl 12×48
• Cricut Window Cling, White 12×48
• Cricut Vinyl, Home Sampler 12×12
• Cricut Tools Basic Set
• Cricut Metallic Pen Set
• Cricut Multi Pen Set, Gold
• Cricut Scoring Stylus Tool
• Cricut Deep Cut Blade With Housing
• Cricut Cutting Mat, Variety 3-pack 12×12
Cricut Explore Air Machine + Ultimate Machine Set $229.99 (reg $368.93)
Save 10% with code LOVECRICUT (-$23.00)
Final Price = $206.99 + FREE shipping
- Cricut Explore® Deep Cut Blade With Housing
- Cricut® Tools Scoring Stylus
- Cricut Explore® Candy Shop Pen Set
- Cricut® Tools Basic Set
- Cricut® Cutting Mat Variety 3 pack
- Cricut® Window Cling, Black
Cricut Explore Air Machine $199.99 (reg $249.99)
Save 10% with code LOVECRICUT (-$20.00)
Final Price = $179.99 + FREE shipping
- Embedded Bluetooth for wireless cutting
- Dual carriage for cutting and writing or cutting and scoring in one step
- Upload your own images for free (.svg, .jpg, .png, .bmp, .gif, .dxf)
- Cut over 60 materials from vellum to leather
- Smart Set® dial for easy material settings
- Free Cricut Design Space™ online software and iPad app
- System Requirements
- Cut Smart® precision cutting
- Works with all Cricut® cartridges
- Integrated storage compartments
The newest model is the Cricut Explore Air 2, the only difference between this machine and the Explore Air is that it cuts up to 2X faster and comes in different colors. The discount code does not work on this machine.
Cricut Explore Air 2 Mint machine $249.99 (reg $299.99)
• Up to 2X Faster. Select Fast Mode when you need to make every minute count.
• Quick projects. Select from over 3,000 ready-to-make projects or make quick cuts from our extensive image library.
• Create on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Embedded Bluetooth® for wireless cutting
• Cut 100+ materials from vellum to leather
• Smart Set® dial for easy material settings
• Double tool holder for cutting and writing or cutting and scoring in one step
• Upload your own images for free (.svg, .jpg, .png, .bmp, .gif, .dxf)
• Thousands of designs and ideas to kickstart virtually any project.
• Cut Smart® technology for precision cutting and easy and pre-calibrated material selection
• Upload and use your own image files or fonts for free
• Works with Cricut® cartridges
• Cuts printable images
• Integrated storage compartments
You can do so many amazing things with this machine, above are some of the projects I have made recently to give you an idea of all the different types of projects you can make. Here are the three types of machines available:
Cricut Explore One – This one needs to be hooked up to your computer (unless you buy the bluetooth adapter). It does not cut and write at the same time.
Cricut Explore Air – This machine is wireless, you do not need to be connected to your computer (this is the one I own.) It will cut and write at the same time.
Cricut Explore Air 2 – Same as the Cricut Explore Air the only difference is the color options and it cuts up to 2X faster. (discounts not valid on this new machine)
If you already own a Cricut machine you can use the code on supplies! They currently have sale prices on many items. I am sharing some of my personal favorite items to work with right now:
If you want to learn more about the Cricut Explore Air, check out 15 reasons to love the Cricut Explore Air.
My daughter and I went to Disneyland a couple of weeks ago and she wanted a shirt that expressed her love of Dole Whip’s. So I whipped this one up (get it…whipped this up). I will have a trip report coming soon for all you fans of Disneyland!
Here is a look at some of the deals you can get on Cricut machines and bundles. First, here is the difference between the 3 types of machines. They all cut the same things, one just does it a little faster and one needs to be hooked up to your computer.
Here is another shirt I made for my daughter recently. I picked up a clearance shirt for only $2.70 at Target and turned it into something for my Gilmore Girls loving daughter. I’m so pleased with how it turned out. I am working on a step-by-step post that will show you how to use the Cricut iron-ons. You will be surprised how quickly and easily you can make things!