Who remembers these monsters? They totally bring me back to when I was a kid! I remember begging my Mom to get us some Count Chocula, it was my favorite.
For more than 40 years, General Mills’ Monster Cereals have provided spoonfuls of spooky traditions and created Halloween memories all over the country. From September 26-October 31, head to your local Target checkout aisle to check out the new look and pick up some to fill your favorite breakfast cauldron this year!
Just for fun, you can head on over to Grocery Savvy to view the “Let’s Go Disco” video and download a desktop background of your favorite Monsters character. While you are there, you will also be able to print some General Mills coupons too.
I have a Monster Cereals prize pack to giveaway. The prize pack includes the following:
- One box each of Count Chocula, Boo Berry, and Franken Berry cereal
- A special trick-or-treat tote bag
- $10 Target gift card to purchase Halloween goodies or more cereal.
Here’s how to enter:
Leave a comment letting me know which of the Monsters cereals is your favorite.
Additional entries: (leave a separate comment for each extra entry on this blog post)
- Follow Thrifty & Thriving on Facebook
- Subscribe to Thrifty and Thriving via email or RSS
- Follow Thrifty and Thriving on Twitter
This giveaway will end on Tuesday, October 12th at midnight. Good luck!
General Mills provided me with a prize pack, information, and additional prize pack through MyBlogSpark.