I am excited about today’s Homemade Holiday post, we have put together a fun kit that would be great to give to boys (or even girls) for Christmas. My husband and boys made these several years ago and they had lots of fun with them.
The best part, these are super cheap to make! The PVC supplies should cost around $2.50 for each shooter, when you add the cost of the marshmallows you have a fun gift that only costs about $3.50. They are simple to make too!
Marshmallow Shooter Supplies
- 1/2″ diameter PVC Pipe (at least 38″ long for one shooter)
- (2) 1/2″ PVC caps (not the threaded type)
- (2) 1/2 ” PVC elbow (not the threaded type)
- (2) 1/2″ PVC tee (not the threaded type)
- Saw(to cut PVC pipe)
You will need to cut the PVC pipe into the following sizes:
(1) 13″ length
(5) 5″ length
- Shirt Box (I picked mine up at Kohl’s when I bought a shirt)
- DIY Marshmallow Shooter Printable label (for the top of the box)
- DIY Marshmallow Instructions (just print out and include in the box)
- Package of Mini Marshmallows
Assembling your gift:
Take all of the pieces of the PVC and include them in the box with the bag of mini marshmallows and printable instructions, so the recipient will be able to construct their own shooter.
Make sure you adhere the printable label to the top of the shirt box, so they know exactly what it is they are getting (they might not know otherwise). Wrap it up and you are set!
Click on the images below to print the label for the top of the gift box and the instructions for inside the box.
Once you have your marshmallow shooter assembled you will do the following: