For the final installment of the 20 Days of Target Training, I will be sharing some features of shopping at Target.com, and ways you can save money. While I prefer shopping in person at an actual Target store, you can also find some great deals online at Target.com.
Get 5% off and FREE Shipping every day:
If you have a Target REDcard you will receive 5% off and FREE shipping on your order, there is no minimum purchase to receive the FREE shipping. (Once you get to the Target site, scroll down for the information on the REDcard). I only suggest this as an option if you pay your card off every month, it won’t save any money if you incur interest charges. They also offer a debit card option as well.
Daily Deals (one day only & always FREE shipping):
The Daily Deals at Target.com change every day. Each day they will offer several new deals at a great discount. All of these items also ship for FREE!
Free Shipping (without Target REDcard):
Target will occasionally offer FREE shipping on select items and also will free shipping when you spent a certain amount of money. For instance, right now they are offering free shipping when you spend $50 on select items that would make great gifts.
There are clearance deals to be found on Target.com, however they do not have the exact same markdowns online that you will find in-store. If you see a Barbie on clearance in-store at Target for 75% off, there is a chance that same doll may still be full price on Target.com. You will have to do a little searching for some great deals. Plus, if you can get free shipping via one of the methods I outlined here it would make for an ever better deal.
Cash Back from Ebates:
If you haven’t shopped through Ebates before, it is super simple and very rewarding! New members will receive a FREE $5 credit into their account once they make their first $25 purchase. Here is what you do to get 3% cash back when shopping at Target (or thousands of other stores too!).
- Sign up for an Ebates account
- Search for Target in the search box, once it pops up click on Target.com
- Note the coupon codes that show up, so you can use any of those on your purchase
- Click the orange “Shop Now” button
- Shop like you normally would (looking for great deals of course!)
- Within a couple of weeks the cash back will be credited to your Ebates account.
WIN a $100 Target Gift Card! Make sure you enter the giveaway for your chance to win.
How to Enter (2-steps):
- You MUST be a member of Ebates to be entered. If you are not currently a member of Ebates, then sign up for an account HERE. Email address will need to be verified, before prize can be awarded.
- Next, you will need to leave a comment on this post, just let me know something you picked up at Target recently (or any store). (I bought the $.29 cookies from the Halloween clearance)
Giveaway will close Friday, November 11th at 9:00 pm PST.
Ebates is offer a $100 gift card to a Thrifty and Thriving reader, no other compensation has been given. The links above are my affiliate links.
This post concludes the 20 Days of Target Training, for all the posts in the series click the image above.