Get Away Today is now selling vacation packages to Disneyland for 2020, but at this year’s prices! Typically, the price of tickets goes up each year in January, so if you are looking to book a trip for the upcoming year, now is the time to act, to ensure that you get the very best prices. In the case that you aren’t looking to book a trip to Disneyland, let me tell you why you should:
1. It’s Disneyland. Who doesn’t want to go to Disneyland? (Hint: Answer rhymes with ‘drazy people’)
2. The new ride at Galaxy’s Edge, Rise of the Resistance, is set to open January 17th. (More on that, here: Complete Guide to Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge)
3. In the Spring, you get to experience Disney California Adventures’s Food & Wine Festival, which if you don’t know what that is, it essentially combines two of life’s greatest gifts: food and Disney magic, so it is a must-see in my opinion. (You can learn more about it here: Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival)
4. Phase 1 of Marvel Land. I REPEAT PHASE ONE OF MARVEL LAND. If you’re a crazy Marvel fan, such as myself, then this is majorly exciting!
5. Lastly, towards the end of the year, you can experience holidays in the park, which is an experience like no other. From September through October 31, Disneyland celebrates Halloween and their parties are where I have made some of the best memories. After that, from Mid-November to Early-January, comes all of your other favorites during the Festival of Holidays!
Our family has used Get Away Today on numerous occasions, and have found that they always have the very best deals on packages. Not only, that, but you can use the coupon code THRIVING10 for an extra $10 off your hotel and ticket package. You also can purchase individual Disneyland tickets for 2020 now too. Now go plan that trip! If you need more incentive, Get Away Today also offer a layaway plan so you don’t have to pay for everything up front.
To help you plan your Disneyland vacation we have lots of posts to help you along the way.
- Complete Guide to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Make a custom lightsaber at Savi’s Workshop
- Ultimate Guide to Disneyland Snacks
- Honest reviews of the hotels we’ve used around Disneyland
- Complete Guide to Pixar Pier
- Visiting Disneyland in the Fall
- Tips for One Day at Disneyland
- 10 of the Best Places to eat Lunch at Disneyland
- 10 of the Best Places to eat Breakfast at Disneyland
- Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival
- 7 Reasons I Prefer Disneyland over Disney World