Jazz up your old chicken recipe with this Bacon-Jalapeno Popper Chicken.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 Jalapeno pepper – diced
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled crispy bacon
- Preheat oven to 375. Fry bacon, making sure it’s cooked until it’s nice and crispy. Set aside for later. Cut chicken breast in half to make them thinner. Season chicken with garlic salt and lay chicken breast into 9×13 pan. Spread softened cream cheese over the top of each chicken breast.
- Remove the seeds from jalapeños using a spoon and dice them, then chop the cooked bacon.
- Sprinkle the sharp cheddar cheese over the chicken then top with bacon and jalapeños. Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked throughout.