Here is a super easy and delicious recipe for Cranberry Macadamia White Chocolate Popcorn. This would be great to put into jars or gift bags to give as gifts to neighbors or coworkers.
- 6 cups popped Popcorn
- 1 cup White Chocolate
- 1 cup Craisins
- 1 cup Macadamia Nuts
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Spread popcorn on parchment or wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Heat white chocolate by heating at 50% power for 30 second intervals and stirring until melted.
- Evenly spread white chocolate over popcorn
- Evenly spread craisins over mixture.
- Spread Macadamia nuts over mixture.
- Sprinkle Cinnamon over mixture.
- Allow to set and then break into pieces.
This is part of our Homemade Holiday series, click the image above to see all of the great gifts and recipes we have posted.