Wow! Here’s something I have never seen before. Several Walt Disney World hotels are on Living Social with some nice discounted rates. Here are the hotels you can choose from:
Disney’s Port Orleans – French Quarter from $136 a night.
- The 1,008 rooms are set along landscaped lanes, some overlooking the Sassagoula River
- Mardi Gras-inspired rooms boast French-inspired paintings and antique-style furnishings
- Enjoy the outdoor pool with a water slide that resembles a giant sea serpent
- Dining options include The Mint and a food court that serves American and Creole food
Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort from $139 a night.
- This 87-acre resort was designed by Michael Graves
- Enjoy transportation to Walt Disney World theme parks and attractions
- Stays include extended theme park hours as part of the Extra Magic Hours benefit
- Play at the on-site pools, health clubs, tennis courts, and other activities
- Resort provides delivery of purchases made in the Disney theme parks to the hotel lobby
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge from $188 a night.
- More than 200 animals and birds inhabit the savannas surrounding the hotel
- Treat yourself to a relaxing massage in the spa
- Resort boasts one of the largest collections of African art in the United States
- Savor South African flavors at the on-site restaurant, Jiko – The Cooking Place
- Swim in the 11,000-square-foot tropical pool
- Enjoy benefits like complimentary bus transportation to Disney theme parks
Disney’s Old Key West Resort from $228 a night.
- The resort is a boat ride away from the hip Downtown Disney area
- The Magical Express provides a complimentary transfer service to the airport
- Renovated in 2005, this hotel has 761 rooms spread over a three-story main building
- Enjoy the relaxed family-friendly atmosphere in Olivia’s Café
- Families love the four swimming pools, as well as the separate children’s pool
Thanks The Coupon Project!