Have you heard the big news that Disneyland ticket prices went up yesterday? They kind of made a big jump too! Don’t let the price increase spoil your fun! Tickets prices are raised every year and I was fairly certain we would see a decent jump in prices because of the the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge that opens this year. I know many people complain about the price hike every year. However, I have great news! You can still get Disneyland Resort tickets at 2018 prices via Get Away Today through Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 11:59pm MT!
The ticket price increase does NOT affect the low prices of the limited time spring offer. If you are traveling through May 23, 2019 (blackout dates of April 14 – 22) you can save up to $111 per ticket! This is the perfect time to travel, because you’ll get much lower rates and smaller crowds! Not to mention great weather too! You can save even more when you get a package deal with Get Away Today and you combine your tickets with a hotel stay. Stay 2 days or more and you have save an extra $10 with the code Thriving10 at checkout.
If you plan on visiting Disneyland Resort during the the summer to experience the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge (still no official opening date), Halloween Time or Holidays at the Disneyland Resort, NOW is the time to book and save yourself some money! When booking a hotel and ticket package you can save an extra $10 when you use the code Thriving10 at checkout. Here is how much you will save over the gate price on Park Hopper tickets by booking with Get Away Today by Tuesday, January 15th:
- 2-Day: $22 savings per person
- 3-Day: $30 savings per person
- 4-Day: $30 savings per person
- 5-Day: $40 savings per person
We are big Disneyland fans, and even though there has been an increase we will still be visiting Disneyland on a regular basis. In fact, we will be increasing our Disneyland coverage on the blog this year. If you are planning a Disneyland trip make sure to look for our future posts and check out a few of these for now:
- Your complete guide to Pixar Pier
- I share honest reviews of all the hotels we’ve used near Disneyland
- 10 of the BEST places to eat breakfast at Disneyland
- 10 of the BEST places to each lunch at Disneyland
- Great tips that will help you to do Disneyland (and California Adventure) in a day.
- Another great way to save on Disneyland package deals is through Costco Travel
- Check out the highlights from our trip to Disneyland Paris