We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Sale extended one day! Black Friday isn’t just for toys, electronics and appliances, it’s also for saving money on trips to Disneyland! My favorite travel site Get Away Today is having a big Black Friday sale on 3-day Disneyland tickets. The amazing discount on tickets are valid on individual tickets or package deals. Adults will pay kids prices on all 3-day Disneyland Park Hoppers or 1-Park per Day tickets. These tickets are valid for travel in 2018 and 2019!! The 3-day Disneyland Park Hoppers purchased through Get Away Today do include the Magic Morning. Here are the details on the special:
- Adults at Kids’ Prices for ALL 2018 and 2019 with a MAJOR price cut for spring travel
- Valid on all 3-day and longer Park Hopper and 1-Park per Day Tickets
- Must be booked by Wednesday, November 28, 2018
I highly recommend checking the package deals at Get Away Today, the discounted ticket prices will be reflected in your package price and if you book a 2-night or longer Disneyland package use my code Thriving10 for an additional $10 off. If you are new to Get Away Today, I have a post that explains the entire booking process from start to finish.
Even better there are extra savings if you are planning for spring travel. Combine the Adults at Kids’ Prices Black Friday Disneyland deal with the value spring travel dates, and you can save up to $95 per ticket over annual pricing! That’s almost an extra $500 savings for a family of five! I don’t think we’ll see Disneyland prices this low ever again, so it’s a once-in-a-lifetime sale!
Below is a breakdown of the savings depending on travel dates:
- Now – January 6, 2018: Up to $31
- January 7 – May 23, 2019*: Up to $95
- May 24 – December 31, 2019: Up to $19
Savings vary per ticket and are calculated based on annual park pricing. Blockout dates April 14 – 22, 2019. Standard pricing with Adults at Kids’ Prices $19 per tickets savings will apply for travel over these dates. Here is a peek at the prices for spring travel.
These are the fun events you can expect at Disneyland in 2019:
- Get Your Ears On: A Mickey and Minnie Celebration begins in January
- January/February: Lunar New Year Festival
- March/April: Disney California Adventure® Park Food and Wine Festival
- Summer: Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Opens
- September/October: Halloween Time at the Disneyland® Resort
- November/December: Holidays at the Disneyland® Resort
We have a bunch of posts to help you plan an enjoy a Disneyland vacation. Don’t hesitate to email me or leave a comment with any questions you may have, I am always happy to chat Disney!
- We’ve got your complete guide to Pixar Pier
- I share honest reviews of all the hotels we’ve used near Disneyland
- 10 of the BEST places to eat breakfast at Disneyland
- 10 of the BEST places to each lunch at Disneyland
- Several ways you can save on Disneyland Park Tickets
- Great tips that will help you to do Disneyland (and California Adventure) in a day.
- Another great way to save on Disneyland package deals is through Costco Travel
- Check out the highlights from our trip to Disneyland Paris