These Homemade Garlic Cheese Breadsticks are easy to make and super yummy!
- 3 cups flour
- 1 package active yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 2 cups mozzarella shredded cheese
- 1 /4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- pizza sauce for dipping
- In bowl, add warm water and sprinkle in yeast, let stand until foamy. In separate bowl, add flour, salt olive oil, and the water/yeast mixture. Stir well until well combined. Knead dough for about 7 minutes.
- Cover dough and allow to rise it should double in size, it should take about 30 minutes.
- Roll dough into a rectangle, brush with olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic powder, cheeses, and Italian seasoning. Bake in 425 degree oven for 12 minutes or until cheese is nice and golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.