We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I’m sure you’ve heard the news that Disney recently raise their admission prices. The new higher rates when into effect February 28th. If you have a trip planned sometime this year I have good news for you! You can still purchase ticket to Disneyland and the older rates through Get Away Today. You will need to purchase your tickets by March 8, but they can be redeemed anytime before 12/31/16.
Here is a look at the current discounted prices during the Adults at Kids’ Prices months (May, August, September and November):
3-Day Park Hopper Gate Price: $295: Get Away Today price: $264 – $31 savings!
4-Day Park Hopper Gate Price: $320: Get Away Today price: $285 – $35 savings!
5-Day Park Hopper Gate Price: $335: Get Away Today price: $299 – $36 savings!
If you do have a trip to Disneyland planned make sure you check out some of our most popular Disney posts:
- 10 of the BEST places to eat breakfast at Disneyland
- 10 of the BEST places to each lunch at Disneyland
- Our most recent trip report from the 60th Anniversary Diamond Celebration
- 10 Things We’ve never done at Disneyland (happy to say we’ve crossed some off the list)
- Craving a Dole Whip? Check out our recipe for Homemade Dole Whip
- Check out the time my husband and I has six meals & one snack at Disneyland and paid less than $30 (thanks to a lot of planning)