Easy recipe for Gorgonzola Herb Butter. Perfect butter spread for steak, bread and more.
- 1/2 cup butter unsalted (if you are using salted butter just omit the salt)
- 1/4 gorgonzola cheese crumbles
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 TBSP fresh cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Add all ingredients into bowl, and mash together using a fork.
- Place butter mixture onto plastic wrap and shape into a log. Cover completely with the plastic wrap and roll on counter until you have a nice smooth and even log. Place in refrigerator to chill for at least one hour.
- Remove from wrap and cut into slices. Grill your favorite steak, grill on one side and flip steaks. Add butter and finish grilling.