I love trying different salads and this Greek Salad is a great addition to your dinner line up. It’s easy to make and it’s one you can even make ahead of time if you have a potluck or family get together. In fact, I think this salad tastes even better the next day.
This greek salad combined cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions and herbs with a tasty greek inspired Vinaigrette dressing.
Cut cucumbers in half and then slice. Add tomatoes, oil, vinegar, mint, parsley, salt and pepper. Toss until well combined.
Add feta cheese and gently toss.
For the best flavor results, refrigerate for at least one hour. Serve and enjoy! I often times make a double batch. This salad is amazing the next day, the extra time marinating really brings out the flavors.Print
This yummy Greek Salad is the perfect addition to dinner or lunch.
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 2 TBSP red wine vinegar
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 TBSP chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 TBSP chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- Cut cucumbers in half and then slice. Add tomatoes, oil, vinegar, mint, parsley, salt and pepper. Toss until well combined.
- Add feta cheese and gently toss.
- For the best flavor, refrigerate for at least one hour.
I often times make a double batch, because this salad is amazing the next day. It’s full of flavor!