This yummy Greek Salad is the perfect addition to dinner or lunch.
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 2 TBSP red wine vinegar
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 TBSP chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 TBSP chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- Cut cucumbers in half and then slice. Add tomatoes, oil, vinegar, mint, parsley, salt and pepper. Toss until well combined.
- Add feta cheese and gently toss.
- For the best flavor, refrigerate for at least one hour.
I often times make a double batch, because this salad is amazing the next day. It’s full of flavor!