Easy recipe for Lemon Butter Chicken.
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 4 cloves garlic
- lemon juice from one small lemon
- 2 TBSP fresh Parsley
- 2 cups fresh Spinach
- 1 tsp fresh Thyme
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 TBSP Paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 TBSP butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Season chicken with salt, pepper and paprika. In oven proof skillet heat 2 TBSP of butter and sear both side of chicken until golden brown over medium heat. (2-3 minutes per side). Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- In same skillet add the remaining TBSP of butter, and garlic, saute for 2 minutes. Stir in broth, heavy cream, cheese, lemon juice and fresh thyme. Bring to boil and reduce heat.
- Add spinach and parsley and simmer until sauce slightly thickens. Cook for an additional 5-7 minutes to help sauce to continue to thicken.
- Add chicken back to the saucepan and cook in oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and top with fresh parsley.