Put a twist on enchiladas and give these Low-Carb Zucchini Enchiladas a try!
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1/2 diced red onion
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- Salt to taste
- 3 Zucchini (sliced in half and scooped out to create a boat)
- 1 1/2 cup of red enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- diced tomatoes
- diced green onions
- diced avocado
- In large skillet, over medium heat add olive oil and sauté onions for 2-3 minutes. Add ground beef and cook until browned and completely cooked through. Add minced garlic, paprika, cumin and salt to taste, stir until combined.
- In 9×13 pan add halved zucchini to bottom of pan. Add ground beef/onion mix into each zucchini boat. Pour the enchilada sauce over filled zucchini. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Cover the baking dish with foil and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Remove from oven garnish with fresh cilantro, green onions, avocado, and tomatoes.