These adorable Mickey and Minnie Holiday Donuts make the perfect treat for the holidays!
- 1 package Chocolate Mini Donuts
- 1 package Ghirardelli Melting Wafers
- 1 package Wilton Red candy melts
- 1 pack of Wilton Candy Bows
- white candy pearls, yellow pearls, and Christmas candy decor of your choosing
- Wilton Candy Melting Pot (optional)
- First, melt your Wilton red candy melts. (Wilton Candy Melt optional)
- Dip each donut to cover the donut in the red candy dip about half way. After each individual donut dip, add white pearls for Minnie, for Mickey just add 2 yellow pearls centered in the middle of donut. Add a Christmas sprinkle on the side. Lay them out to set. For Minnie, you also want to add her bow. I dipped the back of candy bow into the warm candy melts and place on the top of the donut.
- Add the Mickey and Minnie ears. Melt about 1/4 bag of the Ghirardelli melting wafers. Then simply take two Ghirardelli wafers, dip into the melted chocolate and push into the donut. Do not over dip you just need a touch to help keep them in place.