We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I stopped by Walmart yesterday just to see if the Christmas clearance was 75% off, and it was! I was really hoping to get some of the Solo plates, and I scored!! Here are all the items I picked up at the Convington, WA Walmart.
(7) Solo Plastic Plates $ .60
(3) $1.25/2 coupon from 12/2 SmartSource insert
Final Price = $ .06 each
- (4) 4-Pack Cloth Napkins $ .98
- Small Solo Christmas Plates $ .60
- Wilton Cookie Cutters $ .36
- Red Sprinkles $ .47 (will use for Valentine’s Day)
One of the things I love about the Walmart Christmas clearance is they include a bunch of bath and body sets. I like to pick these up so my daughter can give them to her friends for birthday presents. All of these sets were only $1.25 each.
- (6) Bath & Body Gift Sets $1.25
Another items we like to have on hand for teen girl gifts is these make-up bags. We fill them with lip gloss, nail polish, and more (that I get for FREE or close to it).
- Coin Purse $ .25
- Manicure Kit $1.25
- Large bag with small bag $2.50 (this one’s for my daughter’s birthday)
- (2) Small make-up bags $1.25
The following items I picked up for my daughter’s Easter Basket (I love to shop ahead!)
- Lipsmacker’s Mickey set $2.50
- (2) Press-On Nails $ .25
- (2) Shaped Soap $ .25
This was another item I was happy to find, because this happens to be the cologne my husband wears, and he is almost out.
- Kenneth Cole Black Gift set $7.37
Here are the last of the items:
- Christmas Wrap $ .24
- Christmas Cello Bags $ .24
- Red ribbon $ .25
- (2) Ribbon – silver & teal $ .61