These Nutter Butter Acorn Cookies are super cute and perfect for Thanksgiving!
- 1 package Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 package of chocolate candy melts
- 1 pack of peanuts – halved (2oz)
- Fall sprinkles
- Wilton Candy melt pot (optional)
- Open up package of Nutter Butter cookies and cut the cookies in half.
- Next melt the candy melts: microwave in 30 minute intervals, stirring after each 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Or you can use the Wilton Candy melt pot, just turn it on and stir occasionally until melted.
- Dip the cut side of cookie into chocolate and immediately sprinkle with fall sprinkles.
- Add one of the halved peanut to the top of the acorn. To do this just dip the tip of peanut in chocolate and wedge in center top of cookie.
- Place acorns on wax paper to set (about 30 minutes).