Fresh homemade Pico de Gallo
- 8 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1-Jalapeno pepper
- 1 lime
- 1 medium red onion
- 3 clove
- 1/2 bundle of cilantro(or more or less based on preference)
- salt and pepper
- Chop the Roma tomatoes.
- Cut the Jalapeno in half and take out the seeds (if you want your Pico more spicy, you can leave some of the seeds in, but we like ours a little milder). Chop jalapeno and add to tomatoes.
- Add juice from 1 lime.
- Chop and add onion.
- Use garlic press and add 3 garlic cloves.
- Chop and add 1/2 bunch cilantro (you can adjust according to your liking)
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
This is delicious fresh or the next day! The longer you wait, the more the flavors really come out. You can store in the refrigerator in a sealed container for up to a 5 days.