We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I have heard so many great things about the FabFitFun box and I finally bought one because I found an amazing coupon code that saves 50% off the price. These FabFitFun boxes have a retail value of over $200 and normally sell for $49.99, but with the code fall50 you can can get one for only $24.99! Plus, shipping is always free! This was too good of a deal to pass up, especially since some of my favorite brands are being highlighted in the FabFitFun box this month.
Your box will include 8-10 of the following items, with a total retail value of over $200.
- Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair ($30)
- Harper + Ari Exfoliating Sugar Cubes in Juice Cleanse ($16)
- Human + Kind Body Souffle ($18)
- Plush ultra soft plaid scarf ($75)
- Anthropologie travel yoga mat ($50)
- Mobile white advanced teeth whitening kits ($89.99)
- Kate Spade lunch tote ($30)
- NassidMD Detox Pads ($45)
- Kut from the Kloth Slim Striped Wallet ($60)
- Twine cheese board with plate ($30)
- The Better Skin Co. Lava Magik ($32)
- Baublebar Farah Ear Crawlers ($34)
- Cosmedix Pure C ($54)
- Epare Dual Salt and Pepper Mill ($21.95)
- Afterspa Hair Towel Wrap ($18)
- Trestique Mini Eye Essentials ($48)
- Skinvolve Body Boost Gel ($45)
- Aramatherapy Associates Deep Relax Roller Ball ($29)
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim gold eye mask 6-pack ($25)
- Skin & Co Roma Truffle Therapy Face Toner ($30)
If you are a new customer, now is the perfect time to give FabFitFun a try! Sign up for the fall FabFitFun box and don’t forget to use the code fall50, to get it for only $24.99. I can’t wait to see what I get, I love that this will give me some new items to try and I may even be able to use some of the items for gifts. If you have a FabFitFun subscription, I’d love to hear your thoughts.
FabFitFun is a subscription service that is billed each season or annually, depending on the option you choose. You may cancel your membership at any time online. I always write a note on my calendar for items that have a recurring payment, so I know to cancel if I no longer want to continue the service.