- 1.5 lb chicken breasts
- 1 cup water
- 1 TBSP Italian seasoning
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 (14.5 oz) can of tomatoes sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup of Panko bread crumbs
- 1 box pasta (16 oz)
- In slow cooker add diced tomatoes, water, tomato sauce, and chicken breasts. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Using a fork, shred chicken, add uncooked pasta and let cook for 30 minutes on low. Give it a stir.
- Top with Mozzarella cheese and cook for another 10 minutes until all the cheese is melted. Add Panko bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Serve and enjoy.