These Spring Nest Cupcakes are super easy to make. They are perfect for your Easter gathering.
Cake mix – use and bake as directed for cupcakes
Chocolate buttercream frosting:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2-3 TBSP milk
- Cadbury mini eggs
- Wilton Flower Icing Decorations
- Use large decorator star tip
- Decorating bags
- Make cupcakes as directed, and let cool completely.
- To make the frosting whip butter, add vanilla, and gradually add cocoa. Add one tablespoon of milk, then gradually add powder sugar and additional milk to get the desired consistency.
- For decorating add frosting into decorator bag with a large star tip. Frost cupcakes in a circular motion starting on the outside working your way into the middle. Add Cadbury Mini Eggs and a flower.