I just got back from Target and I will have the weekly deals up very soon, but I thought this deserved it’s very own post! We all know that the BIG toy clearance happened last week (for most of us). There will be similar markdowns in every department, so they can bring in the new merchandise.
Mondays are the markdown day for the baby department, and my store (Kent, WA) had marked down a whole aisle of baby items to 75% off. If you head to Kent make sure yo check over by the shoes, they had an extra wall of baby clearance there too. The baby furniture, strollers etc were still at 50% off. Just look at all the items I was able to pick up at 75% off!!
No, I don’t have a baby, but my sister-in-law just had one, and I have 2 friends that are expecting. I love it when people have their baby’s perfectly timed with the Target clearance!!
Remember that clearance will vary by store, so if your store did not go 75% off, chances are good that next Monday (or the Monday after) they will go 75% off.
Here are the details:
- Carter’s Just One You bibs 1.98 (reg. 7.99)
- Carter’s Just One You 2-pack Sleep & Play 2.24 (reg. 8.99)
- Carter’s Just One You Receiving Blanket 1.48 (reg. 5.99)
- Carter’s Just One You Plush Blanket 3.74 (reg. 14.99)
- Fisher Price Bear 2.74 (reg. 10.99)
- Baby Einstein Peacock Toy 1.98 (reg. 7.99)
- Petit Tresor Blanket 4.24 (reg. 16.99)
- Petit Tresor Sleep & Play 2.48 (reg. 9.99)
- Carter’s 2 pack PJ’s 3.74 (reg. 14.99)
- Circo Fleece jacket 1.75 (reg 7.00)