This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
I fell in love with this jewelry dish that Analisa made over at All Things Target and I knew I wanted to make one for myself. I love that the dish only costs $1.99. I made mine using my Cricut, if you don’t have a craft cutting machine you can use rub-ons or stickers instead.
- Dip Bowl ($1.99 at Target or Target.com)
- Cricut Gold Adhesive Foil (also available at Amazon)
- Cricut Transfer Tape (also available at Amazon)
- Hello Lovely SVG file from SVGOriginals at Etsy (or any image you choose)
Cutting out the image is super easy! Once I loaded the image into Cricut Design space I sent the project over to my Cricut Explore Air. Simple cut a piece of adhesive foil big enough for your project and select “custom” on the dial of your machine. Select Adhesive Foil via Cricut Design Space and cut.
In order to transfer the image you will need to use the Cricut Transfer tape an add it to the top of your image. Use the scraper to make sure the image attaches to the tape.
Pull off the tape and your image will be attached. Voila! It’s just like magic.
Lastly, add the image to the dip bowl. It is amazing how easy this is, the transfer tape came off easily and the image stay put.
I now have a custom made Ring Dish! My daughter and I are thinking about making these for several of her friends for Christmas. You can customize them anyway you want, with initials, images, or sayings.
If you are looking to get a Cricut machine now is a great time to buy, they have some great markdowns. Plus, you can get FREE economy shipping on orders of $99 or more with code APRSHIP through 4/30. You can check out all of the Cricut Explore Air machine deals or the deals on the new Cricut Explore Air 2 (the only difference is it cuts up to 2 times as fast as the previous model). Here is one deal for you to check out:
Cricut Explore Air 2, Sky + Essentials Bundle $259.99 ($418.93)
+ FREE shipping with code APRSHIP
- Cricut Explore Air™ 2 machine
- Premium Fine-Point Blade + Housing
- Fine Point Pen, Black
- LightGrip Mat, 12″ x 12″ (30.5 cm x 30.5 cm)
- Welcome Book
- USB cable
- Power adapter
- Free trial membership to Cricut Access™ (for new subscribers)
- 50 ready-to-make projects
- Materials for a practice project
- Deep-Point Blade + Housing
- Machine Mat Variety Pack, 12″ x 12″ (30.5 cm x 30.5 cm) – 3 ct
- Scoring Stylus
- Basic Tool Set
- Pen Set, Candy Shop
- Window Cling, Black
Check out more Cricut deals and project ideas.
If you want to learn more about the Cricut Explore Air, check out the 15 reasons to love the Cricut Explore Air.